You Decide How
- Direct donations can be made by cash, cheque, Visa and/or Mastercard. These can include a pledge over time (commonly 3 to 5 years).
- Gifts of publically listed Securities / Shares can be donated. There is no capital gains tax on securities given directly to charities and you will receive a tax receipt for fair market value of the gift.
- Contribute to the area most in need or designate your gift to a specific project or programme.
- Planned Giving may include Bequests, Charitable Trusts, GIK, Registered Assets/Shares, Life Insurance.
- Gifts in Kind (GIK) require specific details to conform to Revenue Canada rules and regulations. Please contact our office for more information on GIK.
- Volunteer and Employee Incentive Programs and Company matched gifts.
Father Lacombe Care Foundation is a registered charitable organization. We are authorized to provide donor receipts for income tax purchases in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency rules.
Our Charitable Business Registration Number is 85529 7867 RR0001.