Our resident community is comprised of 114 adults, mostly seniors, who come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. Approximately half of our residents are living with a progressive dementia-related disease. Others come to us with complex medical needs, are physically compromised or frail elders. Programs and care activities are specially designed to address the resident’s interests and ability to participate.
Twenty-four hour direct medical, nursing/clinical care and a variety of therapeutic programs are provided to enhance emotional, spiritual and physical well-being.
In addition to the exceptionally beautiful surroundings of Fish Creek Park, we offer lifestyle choices and enhancements that range from large social events in our living and dining rooms, to cozier more intimate group activities like games, crafts, cooking and baking in our sunrooms. Through the support of many wonderful volunteers, we are also able to support individuals to continue to enjoy their hobbies and interests.
Our team of professionals offer a wide range of services to assist residents in maintaining independence, comfort, safety and quality of life. These professionals include:
- Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) and Health Care Aides
- Occupational Therapist
- Recreational Therapist
- Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Food Services and Laundry (provided in-house by Aramark)
- Adult Day Program – Community Outreach program
- Education Coordinator
- Registered Social Worker
- Registered Dietitian
The following are by appointment and cost
- Audiologist Services
- Beauty Salon (open on site 5 days a week)
- 36 private and 39 semi-private rooms
- Each room has a large view window, closet, separate toilet and sink area